The security of personal data such as name, phone number or email address is a matter of great importance for us. Therefore, we operate our online activities in accordance with the laws on data protection and security.
The "Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th" of Protection of Personal Data applies here. Please note that all personal information provided will be incorporated and will be processed in files owned by Mobile Apps Spain, S.L., in order to manage, administrate and maintain the services provided and / or contracted, and to keep you informed, including by electronic means, on issues related to the business of the Company and its services.
You can exercise at any time access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by email to email@example.com or by letter addressed to C / Oña 53, 9 A, 28050 Madrid, always accompanied by a photocopy of your ID.
Cookies Policy on our Website:
- We may collect information about your computer including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our Website.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general use on our Website through a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies help us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us
- to estimate usage numbers and patterns,
- to store information about your preferences and customize our Website according to your individual interests,
- to speed up your searches,
- to recognize you when you return back to our site.